There are 5 steps to a funding application:
1 Applicant Details - your contact details
2 Recipient Details - who is the funding for?
3 Justification - why is the funding justified?
4 Funding Details - how much is requested and what is the funding for?
5 Agree Terms - confirm your acceptance of funding terms
What Happens Next?
Once you have saved your funding application, then:
- A confirmation email will be sent to you.
- An email alert will be sent to the Trustees to approve or reject your application.
- An email alert will be sent to you to inform you of the Trustees decision.
- If approved you will be sent a link to upload your funding feedback data.
- Your funding feedback data this will be reviewed by Trustees and your payment authorised.
- Your course provider will be sent a cheque for your funding amount.